J.H. Bourdon-Smith Ltd
Specialists in antique and modern silver from the 16th century to the present day.
www.bourdonsmith.co.uk | [email protected] | +44 (0)20 7839 4714
24 Mason's Yard, Duke Street St. James's,
London , SW1Y 6BU
Product Ref #JH 147
A lovely heavy peice of silver, standing at 11cm high with a bowl diameter of 10.8cm. It was made in London in 1813 by WS, probably William Stroud. It would only hold a half bottle, and so would be more suitable to holding just ice. In 1935 it was engraved "Greys Court" on the base. The interior of the bowl is gilt and the cartouche has thick guage, however in it's life time has had a crest removed.
Product Weight : 400g (12.86tr.oz)