A George II Circular English Punch Bowl, made in London in 1754 by W. Shaw and W. Priest; the ogival shaped bowl with applied and molded foot.  The sides are embossed with Rococco floral and scroll swags and 2 cartouches, one of which is engraved with maritime images and the other with the coat of arms for the Wildbore family of Dorset and Doncaster.  The foot is plainly molded and is circular as well.  Measuring approx. 7.25" (18.4cm) high and 9.5" (24.1cm) in diameter.

Product Weight : 1.36kg (43.76tr.oz)

£12,500