A campana shaped goblet with spreading circular foot, 5.5" (14cm) high. The hallmarks are on the outside edge of the foot and bear the date letter 'S' with a crown above; the crown above or at the side of the date letter was used from 1780 to 1853 for smaller articles hallmarked in Sheffield. The maker's mark is rubbed but is probably that of George Eadon & Co.

£650